Thursday 29 October 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick | Review

I've wanted to try something by Charlotte Tilbury for a while, she's one of my favourite make up artists and I love her work with MAC (sounds cliché). I've known about her own make up line for a while now and have only just managed to get my hands on one of her lipsticks (Thanks to my brother's girlfriend).


Honestly I think the packaging is absolutely killer! I love the old Hollywood vibe mixed with the modern hint of rose gold in the packaging. I think everything about this packaging scream sophistication and elegance.


The shape of the bullet is completely unique to anything that I have ever seen, The square shaped top surprisingly makes it easier to create a defined lip. The lipsticks have that amazing vanilla smell as well which make me very happy.


This shade is called Bond Girl and it is absolutely gorgeous! I reminds me of a lighter version of MAC Diva which is ideal for those who don't want an ultra dark lip. I paired this up with MAC Burgundy Lip Liner and I think the match is outstanding. The formulation is also really creamy and smooth so that the matte finish isn't irritating or even drying to the lips, unlike so many matte formulas.


These lipsticks retail for £23 so this is definitely one of the more luxe products out there but I assure you that this is worth every single penny.


Have you tried Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick, what do you think?
Also, what other products would you recommend from Charlotte Tilbury?

Speak soon
Roo xx  


1 comment:

  1. I love this color! I'm dying to try this line! I have her contour palette and I love it!

    Jennylovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)