Sunday 11 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips!

Eventually today I had managed to get my hands on one of the Baby Lips lip balms by Maybelline. I have never seen these being sold at any of the Maybelline stands around where I live and to be honest there weren't many to choose from when I did find them.

There was only the choice of 2. Either the mint balm or the intense care balm, I chose the latter.
They were only £2.99! So much more inexpensive than I thought they were going to be.
There wasn't any of the tinted balms otherwise I would have gone for one of those but I really wanted to try one so really I didn't care which one I got to try first.
I have literally only had this for about 4/5 hours and I have not stopped using it.

I love the packaging too, it's quite simple but cute and I just want to get more just because I reckon they would look great on display haha!

I am so glad that I have this now, to be honest I really needed a good lip balm and as to whether it actually does any good is to be seen but I am hopeful for this product and I will probably be buying more of these in the future. I seriously recommend this to anyone who is after a cheap lipbalm.

-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)