Sunday 21 April 2013

Urban Decay De-Slick Spray Review

About a couple of weeks ago I posted a picture on my Instagram of the Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray and I recently bought this because I kept seeing reviews about how amazing it is and I thought it was worth testing out.

I bought the 30ml/1fl oz bottle because I didn't want to spend so much on something that I didn't like. This bottle cost me £9.00 but the was some sort of sale thingy so I got it for £8.10.


This was the picture that I posted:


I have been using this now for about 3 weeks now and I have to say that I actually really like it! I don't think I was too taken by it when I first use it because it felt like hairspray on my face and it felt a little weird but my opinion changed when my face didn't feel so stiff after a few hours of wearing it.

My foundation lasted really well with this spray but it was also in combination with a refresher spray before application of make up and also a primer which I think have both helped to make it last. 

The mist itself is comes out really nicely, its a very fine mist which spreads quite evenly and dries quite fast. It is virtually odourless. Also they changed the design of the bottle, from what I saw it was that very funky colourful bottle but not is a very sleek simplistic bottle which I think is just beautiful! The feel of the box and the bottle is also a little odd, it sounds weird to say but that have an almost rubberised finish which is almost fitting of the product.

All in all I would honestly recommend this as a must have product and I think it would be great for most skin types but I also think that you have to be careful with this, so if you have drier skin then I'd suggest that you make sure that your skin is extra moisturised but if you have oily skin then you don't really have to worry about that.

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this review and let me know what other products I should test out ;)
-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)